Quality Assurance Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Innovative Circuits Engineering, Inc specializes in a range of engineering services, including Reliability Engineering, PCB Design/Assembly, Failure Analysis and ESD.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the position of Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer.
QA Engineer will assist the Quality Manager in carrying out full range of duties relating to the company’s quality assurance programs. Some of the duties/responsibilities will include:
- Assist in planning, creating and implementing the overall Quality strategy
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory standards and requirements
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products/services to meet customer needs
- Test products/services in process ,identifying any deficiencies and suggesting solutions to identified problems
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Collect quality data and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· Carry out internal audits & and address non-conformities ;
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers and customers
- Assist QA Manager in achieving continuous improvement of QMS
Applicants must have proven experience in QA Engineer’s position, and knowledge of statistical process control. Good communication skills are also required. Appropriate certifications in quality systems management and audits will be a distinct advantage.
Salary negotiable. Benefits, upon satisfactory completion of the 90-day introductory period, include medical, dental and disability insurance, attractive 401k match and customary benefits like vacation, sick pay and paid holidays.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
common surfaces are sanitized regularly, UVC area sterilizations in the evenings, plenty of space for social distancing, rooms have maximum capacity designations, visitors are highly restricted and approved by supervisors before visiting the facilities.
- Quality systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Innovative Circuits EngineeringWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, Benefits, 401K and room for growth.
Innovative Circuits Engineering, Inc specializes in a range of electronics engineering services, including Reliability Testing, PCB Design/Assembly, Failure Analysis and ESD. It is based in San Jose, California (www.icenginc.com)
2310 Lundy AvenueSan Jose, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovative Circuits Engineering