Innovative Autism Connections, LLC
ABA Behavior Technician/Therapist (BT) Job Posting
Innovative Autism Connections (IAC), LLC is currently recruiting part-time ABA Behavior Technicians/Therapists (BTs) to provide one-to-one in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment services to children ages 0-22, who are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and/or another related developmental disability. This is a great opportunity for any individual who is interested in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and for those who are looking to help others! Applicants must be dedicated, reliable, and enthusiastic. In order for a candidate to be successful in this role, they must display a compassionate nature, empathy, and discretion within their work. Candidates should have excellent communication and time management skills, and be able to develop and maintain relationships with clients, supervisors, and colleagues. Innovative Autism Connections will provide qualified candidates with all of the training necessary in order successfully fulfill the responsibilities and duties included within the Behavior Technician/Therapist (BT) position. Prior experience within a behavioral health setting, educational, or child care setting is advantageous.
- Company Sponsored RBT Training & Certification Program: All new IAC BT team members begin their employment by completing our flexible paid training program that prepares you to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB), which allows candidates to start their career and specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)!
- RBT Training & RBT Competency Assessment Completion Bonus: $500.00
All IAC BTs who successfully complete IAC’s RBT Training & IAC’s RBT Competency Assessment within 6-months of Hire will Receive a $500.00 Bonus.
- Employee Referral Bonus: $500.00
IAC employees who refer a candidate for employment at IAC who are hired and then work for IAC for a minimum of 6-months will receive a $500.00 bonus for that employee referral.
- Tuition Discounts & Grants: Capella University & Purdue University
IAC has formed partnerships with both Capella University and Perdue University, which enables IAC employees interested in enrolling in programs at either of these universities to waive their application fee and to receive ongoing substantial tuition discounts. In addition, IAC employees who enroll in a program at either Capella University or Purdue University are eligible to receive various employee grants to help cover the costs of their tuition and to receive further IAC employee tuition discounts.
- Competitive Hourly Pay: $18.00-$25.00/Hour
Hourly pay is based upon each candidate’s level of education and experience.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policies:
- Career Advancement Opportunities: Extensive hands-on training, ongoing program oversight, opportunities for Continuing Education Credits, BACB Supervision hours where applicable, and career paths to BCBA and other positions.
- Benefit packages available based upon the number of hours worked.
- Year-round employment
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in applying for Behavior Technician/Therapist (BT) position at IAC should email a cover letter and a copy of their resume to: IAC’s Director of Human Resources, Peggy Reese via firstname.lastname@example.org and/or IAC’s Human Resources Assistant, Wendy Zavala via email@example.com
Innovative Autism Connections, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.