Maintenance Technician Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for an opportunity in a fast-growing environment with the chance to grow a career in the manufacturing industry than Innovations Manufacturing might be the right place for you. Apply Today!
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician who is self-starting, reliable, and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic. Experience is a plus but not required as we will provide training.
• Ensure operation of machinery by completing preventive maintenance on motors, pneumatic tools, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems, and production machines.
• Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
• Troubleshoot problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
• Remove defective parts by using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Determine changes needed by inspecting used parts using tape measures, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all production and facility equipment as directed.
• Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
• Anticipate needed equipment, parts, and supplies. Place and expedite orders for items needed, verifying receipt.
• Keep an accurate log of all work performed.
• Ensure that the facilities are safe and functional at all times.
• General mechanical knowledge.
• Must have a safe work history.
• Always work in a safe manner by following all established safety rules and regulations.
• Have ability to understand verbal and written instructions from plant supervision and efficiently and effectively perform assigned tasks.
• Ability to lift items 50 pounds or less and negotiate uneven terrain, ramps, steps, and ladders.
• Lean Six/Sigma knowledge helpful but not required.
• Know where to look up and how to use VWI, JSA, and Equipment Lockout Analysis sheets
• Demonstrate knowledge of how to use standard and specialized personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Demonstrate knowledge of all department emergency procedures, locations, and use of emergency equipment.
• Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with other workers in the areas of safety, quality, and production/maintenance
Benefits and Compensation:
• $500 SIGNING BONUS!
• $18.00 - $25.00 per hour (DOE)
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available (after 60-day review period)
Job Type: Full Time, M-F 6:00AM – 2:30 PM
Please fill out our online application on our website.
This position requires pre-employment screenings including a background check and drug test. You will also be required to pass a physical and hearing test to determine your abilities required for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We look forward to meeting you!
Innovations ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Opportunity for training and promotion
Fast growing shed accessory manufacturing company
4555 Grape StDenver, CO