Secondary Science Teacher
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,250 to $59,698 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are seeking a Secondary Science Teacher to join our team! You will educate students in one or more subjects at the secondary level in public charter school.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must possess appropriate Nevada State Teaching License
Innovations International Charter SchoolWhy Work Here?
Great working atmosphere with benefits and State retirement system.
K-12, State recognized, Independent Charter School.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
EducationView all jobs at Innovations International Charter School