- Posted: over a month ago
i360’s Client Advocate is a clinically-minded professional looking to provide an impeccable treatment experience for each client through the proper management of treatment information and services. Each Client Advocate serves as the primary contact for clients, families, and outside providers. Client Advocates also provide families with a sense of connection to their loved one’s treatment and work to ensure each client has a treatment experience that is as pleasant as possible. Core talents for the Client Advocate position include the following:
1) Clinically sound in terms of HIPAA compliance and working knowledge of both DSM IV-TR and DSM-V. Able to incorporate the aforementioned concepts through written and verbal communication well with both treatment providers and client’s families
2) Working knowledge of both substance use disorders & their co-occurring counterparts (ie: Anxiety, Depressive/Mood; Personality Disorders, etc.)
3) Impeccable internal and external collaboration of care
4) Attentive to detail, as each advocate is responsible for his or her clients' treatment plans
5) Self-motivated with a creative ability to practice delivery of a range of treatment modalities.
1) Providing direct, face-to-face treatment services to clients through individual therapy, marital therapy, group therapy, life development, etc.
2) Keeping an open line of communication between the client advocate and other team members
3) Facilitating client treatment including meeting with all health care providers to determine needs, discuss plans with client and/or family, and other team members
4) Attending marketing, continuing education, and community events as a means of promoting the i360 mission statement
1) Must have one of the following: Ph.D., Psy.D., LCSW, LMSW, LPC, LPC-I, or LMFT.
2) Expertise in family or couple's therapy
3) 5+ years of experience in the mental health field
4) Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of treatment team members and other professionals
5) Should enjoy working with a fun, collaborative group of people who share mutual goals of helping
Visit us at www.i360dallas.com to get a glimpse inside the work we do and to learn more about why we were voted one of the Best Places to Work 3 years in a row!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?