Senior Software Developer and Senior Data Scientist - Behaivior
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Software Developer and Senior Data Scientist
Behaivior’s mission is to help Persons In Recovery (PIR’s) adjust their behavior to stay free from forms of addiction by utilizing software, wearables, and AI. The idea is to customize the recovery journey by proactively injecting help when it’s needed most. Our approach is keenly focused on the PIR, and working towards assisting hospital systems, recovery centers, and individuals to track and sway decisions that may lead to barriers to a successful recovery process. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented senior developer and data science professional to be a part of a project that is not only innovative, but is also driven by social good.
Available for immediate start. As a Senior Software Developer and Data Science expert, you’ll be able to help shape the course of the entire software platform for the benefit of our customers. Your expertise, guidance, and oversight in the areas of machine learning and data science will drive the Behaivior technical team forward. Leveraging your experience will be paramount in being able to make quick decisions, write software, and ultimately deliver a complex software product that will help care for PIR’s in their critical moments. You will work on exciting and challenging projects, including a recently funded National Science Foundation research protocol. You will also provide research support, and will serve as the primary liaison to team members for technical research assistance. Work ethic and professionalism in this role, is very important to being able to meet key critical timelines needed to continue rapidly scaling product growth.
- Understand the vision of our complex software ecosystem.
- Develop (write) software for the Behaivior mobile and web application.
- Assist in architecture and design of software systems.
- Provide general status on the state of the software you’re writing.
- Meet and communicate with a highly motivated group of people in several areas of AI, research, Mobile and cloud development.
- Help with hiring, onboarding, and supervision of a talented intern pool who are brought on on a rolling basis throughout the year
- Assist with technical writing and research for grants, white papers, and business planning
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent practical experience, post-graduate degree preferred.
- Experience in software tools for Mobile
- Familiarity with ReactJS, React Query, Typescript, Firebase, and Cordova.
- Understanding of cloud (GCP) infrastructure
- Generally be able to learn on the fly and suggest options to create a wonderful product
- MA or PhD in data science or related field
- Expert in Machine learning development, ML ops, - the applied side
- Experience in working with wearable or IoT devices and APIs
- Experience in database design and development
- Experience in the healthcare industry and working in a HIPAA-compliant environment
- Experience working with GitHub, Cloud software tools and the like.
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, UX and research teams.
- Solid understanding of utilizing software to build a successful product.
- Experience publishing/presenting research preferred
- Extensive R&D background preferred
- Grant writing experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial and leadership experience preferred
- Patent development experience preferred
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Behaivior provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Innovation Works, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovation Works, Inc.