Our company is in search of Account Executive with a thorough worldly knowledge, sophisticated sensibility, and off and online communications skills to help manage a world-class portfolio of high end clients.
The ideal candidate must be a team player with a self-starter mentality and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, succeed in a fast-pace, high-energy environment.
- Community Management
- Execute programs including tactical execution and results reporting
- Create, maintain and execute communications strategies
- Handle regular and consistent contact with clients to guide day-to-day account activity
- Maintain relationships with select strategic partners
- Manage and maintain relationships with key influencers; develop influencer and engagement campaigns
- Understand basic research techniques and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of client campaigns
- Provide insight on emerging trends and online developments
- Experience and passion in entertainment (sport, music & media) is a MUST
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
- Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
- Marketing savvy, extremely hard-working, problem-solving and culturally aware
- Degree is Preferred Journalism/ Sports Marketing / Business/ Communications / Recreational and Tourism