Innova Care Health, Inc. is a leading provider of managed healthcare services in North America. Through two primary avenues of care, Provider Networks and Medicare Advantage, they are committed to quality healthcare by creating models that are cost-effective and fully integrated with advanced technologies.
The company is a leading Medicare Advantage organization providing healthcare-related services in Puerto Rico since 2001 and most recently entering the Medicaid market as well.
This organization operates a medical service organization, which coordinates care through a network of 27 independent physician associations and over 2,900 primary care physicians.
Additionally, it operates two Medicare Advantage plans, the Island's only NCQA-accredited health plans, which serve 200,000 members on the Island with a network of more than 7,500 providers.
MMM of Florida, an affiliate of the Company "and subsidiary of Innova Care" is seeking qualified Medicare Sales Representatives with extensive experience in the area of managed care / health plan setting for their new start-up operations.
This position is responsible for conducting seminar and in-home sales presentations to eligible Medicare beneficiaries. The Sales Representative presents information about MMM to interested persons for which we have received a valid written authorization or a recorded phone call, and assists them to enroll after the seminar or 1:1 presentation. The Sales Representative is responsible to conduct follow up calls according to CMS rules and regulations. Bilingual Creole and Spanish preferred.
- Primary job responsibility is to conduct presentations to potential members either by In-Home Visits or Seminars to close sale(s).
- Generate leads through referral development, doctor's visits, or follow up on direct mail or other direct response marketing.
- Qualify leads and set appointments for in home visits.
- Network to establish and maintain relationships with community contacts, providers, members and others who may refer potential leads.
- Responsible for sales results in their areas. Results are monitored by an "audit" system.
- Sales Representatives are independent and must manage the area to meet the companies' objectives.
- Create In-home reports, leads results & provider visits report and submits these reports daily to Sales Supervisor and Sales Coordinators before 7:45am.
- Responsible to do presentations and fill out applications based on CMS, MMM and our regulators Rules and Guidelines.
- Learn new policies and procedures and keep updated information of regulations related to Compliance and can comply with them.
- Is responsible to maintain their commissioner licenses and driving licenses up to date.
- Assist the potential member in completion of the application and selection of a PCP, as necessary. Indicate such assistance on the application as appropriate.
- Check all applications for completeness and accuracy before the member signs it.
- Summit all applications and paperwork to the sales coordinator within 24 hours of member's signature.
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
Minimum one-year sales experience in health care sales, preferable.
Previous experience working with seniors and/or disabled population (nursing, teaching, and social work)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- The employee must have a valid driver's license and should demonstrate a satisfactory record of safety.
- Must approve CMS Test with a minimum score of 80% to obtain the Commissioner HMO license.
- HMO License is required.
- Medicare Sales: 8 years (Required)
- Medicaid and Medicare: 8 years (Required)
- Bilingual Spanish (Preferred)