Healthcare Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InnovAge’s passion and mission is to enable frail seniors to age independently with dignity in their own homes. Our PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) program is a patient-centered all-inclusive care model that offers qualified seniors an alternative to a nursing home. We provide customized and coordinated healthcare and social engagement for our participants supported by a cross-functional team of medical experts. We are dedicated to expanding this successful program to serve as many seniors as possible across the country.
We want experienced healthcare-centric salespeople to channel their passionate, results-driven approach to expand our program’s reach. Self-starters with experience in post-acute, senior, and managed care settings will focus on cultivating community referrals within their territory, providing education of PACE services (phone and in person) with the goal to enroll 8 eligible participants each month. Our field-based sales team uses Salesforce CRM to foster relationships with referral sources, plan their days and grow their book of business. If the community is your office, join the future of senior care and apply today.
- Develops and executes the marketing and sales strategy for assigned territory to exceeds monthly enrollment quotas (minimum 6 enrollments/month).
- Creates strong relationships with referral sources in order to effectively educate others regarding InnovAge PACE services. Referrals sources within channels including, but not limited to, healthcare professionals, inpatient/outpatient healthcare settings, independent living communities, government entities, faith-based groups, community resources.
- Prospects new account opportunities based on research.
- Receives communication from call center, broker, and/or other Outreach Specialist to handoff complex leads requiring further qualification.
- Identifies populations of Medicaid, Medicare, Dual Eligible, VA, and Private Pay individuals and strategically aligns InnovAge PACE services within their communities through referral channels.
- Increase the account volume of referral sources in their assigned territories, as well as referral volume through strategic account management and follow up to meet and exceed assigned minimum performance and activity expectations.
- 6-8 enrollments/month as assigned to the individual territory post ramp up period
- 2 self-generated leads/day with minimum 35% conversion to qualified referral, or higher based on historical territory analysis
- 25 sales call attempts/week, at least 10 of which result in meaningful contacts and actionable next steps
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations to referral sources and prospective participants
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow up in the CRM.
- Participates and contributes to the development of InnovAge PACE related educational programs offered to referral sources, prospects and company employees.
- Regular reporting on goal attainment and performance as requested by sales leadership.
- 3+ years of proven successful healthcare focused sales, marketing in both B2B (hospitals, healthcare providers, senior living communities, etc.) and B2C (individual patient) settings, Medicare Advantage plans, Managed Care Medicaid plans, Veterans Administration health benefits
- Demonstrable experience building and executing a marketing/sales plan with proven track record creating strong relationships with referral sources
- Demonstrable experience in creating and conducting effective presentations
- Skilled in using CRM database to maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities (calls, presentations, closed sales and follow up)
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, human services, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Requires state issued driver’s license, personal transportation, good driving record and auto insurance as required by law
- Bi-lingual-Spanish, Mandarin, Russian Preferred
- Existing book of business/contacts/referrals in post-acute and senior care settings
- Familiarity and comfort in a mobile technology driven environment
The pay offered for the position will take into consideration the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity, among other factors. InnovAge offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, life insurance and add, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) savings, paid time off, and company paid holidays.
This is a salaried position with eligible commission that pays out monthly based on successful placement rates.
FLSA Exemption Status: Exempt
Reports to: Regional Sales Director
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at InnovAge
Get fresh Sales Enablement Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.