Analyst, Platform Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
Since 1996, Innocap has been providing managed account solutions to international institutional clients adhering to high governance standards. The Innocap platform offers in-depth data transparency for investors, compliance with investment strategies and monitoring of service providers. Innocap stands out in this industry thanks to its experts, flexibility, and state-of-the-art technological infrastructure.
In 2022, Innocap, the most agile and institutionally backed alternative investment platform in the industry, has combined with BNY Mellon HedgeMark, the most scalable and technological alternative investment platform on the market, to create a transformative industry leader. Already with offices in Montreal and Dublin, Innocap increases its global reach with offices in New York, Poland and India and will employ more than 300 experienced professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Innocap Operations Team is responsible for the following functions:
- Understand the account structure and investment strategy for funds covered.
- Participate in pre-launch calls and gather and populate fund and investment manager data for new fund launches.
- Set up ISDA and Repo collateral terms in our proprietary system.
- Set up cash instruction templates and execute cash wires, with strict application of cash control procedures in all cash-related responsibilities.
- Monitor daily clearing broker cash and margin balances in accordance with margin rules established with each client. Liaise with prime broker, futures broker or cleared swaps counterparties to resolve any discrepancy or reporting questions and execute wires to post collateral or call back excess collateral.
- Perform daily OTC collateral management function, including reviewing system calculation, issuing, and responding to collateral calls, managing, and researching disputes, and moving cash or non-cash collateral.
- Calculate, confirm, and instruct cash movements for OTC Trades, including premium settlement and swap resets.
- Oversee reconciliations between the Administrator and Counterparties, as well as between Administrator and Investment Manager
- Review valuations for final Net Asset Value calculations to ensure the Administrator has valued instruments in accordance with each client’s valuation policy.
- Respond to email queries from clients, investment managers, administrators, and counterparties in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with global teams in the U.S., Ireland, India, and Poland.
- Perform project work to support internal and external needs.
- Work with internal system and provide input and suggestions for enhancements and efficiency improvements; perform system testing for new releases.
The Innocap Operations team works closely with the Fund Accounting team for daily and monthly deliverables. The Fund Accounting team is responsible for reviewing and approving the Administrator’s net asset valuation and will review and discuss the final reconciliation and valuation review performed by the operations analyst. The Innocap Fund Accounting team is also responsible for reviewing and processing invoices and for managing the annual audit process. Each fund / client will have primary and backup Innocap Operations and Fund Accounting analysts who will work together to understand the particulars to the fund and to service the client.
PRIMARY QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least a basic understanding of listed financial products, especially equities and fixed income
- Knowledge of corporate actions, foreign exchange, listed derivatives, and OTC derivatives is preferred
- Proficient with PC applications, particularly Excel, and experience with Bloomberg as well as project work related to software enhancement is helpful
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of tasks and queries in an efficient manner and prioritize work to meet deliverables
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Strong analytical and communication skills
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?