Research Associate - cellular & molecular biology- mammalian cell culture
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position requires working onsite in the lab for the majority of the time.
We are seeking passionate individuals with Biology and related field background for our Research Associate positions, in which they will collaborate with an interdisciplinary team including scientists, engineers, marketers, and other team members to develop our disruptive technology for drug discovery and development.
As a critical part of our Biological Development team, you will be at the center of innovation, contribute intellectually in meetings, work with fellow scientists in the lab, and fulfilling various technical duties necessary to our success, such as developing and maintaining cell cultures, conducting various assays, and carrying out bright field/fluorescence imaging with confocal microscopes. You participate in a fast-growing dynamic team at the cutting-edge of translating novel biotechnologies into medicine. It’s time to ignite a new era in improving human healthcare.
- Performing cell culture of primary and/or iPSC cells in research projects
- Executing sample staining and imaging (phase contrast, fluorescent, live, and confocal imaging), and analyzing associated images in collaboration with other scientists
- Preparing and running experiments according to study plans
- Developing methods for cell culture, experimental protocols, and related readouts for specific project needs
- Documenting all laboratory activities, protocols, analysis methods, and data collection
- Writing, analyzing data, and preparing figures for presentations, scientific reports, and publications
- Working in a dynamic, fast-paced, interdisciplinary team, collaborating with other team members to complete milestones and achieve deliverables
- BS and a Advanced degree (preferred) in biology, biochemistry, cell/molecular biology, pharmaceutical science, bioengineering, or other related fields
- 3+ years of laboratory experience
- Prior experience working with mammalian cell cultures or stem cells (such as HepG2, primary hepatocytes, and/or iPSCs)
- Hands-on experience with 2D and 3D mammalian cell culture, ELISA, Western Blotting, confocal imaging, qPCR, flow cytometry.
- Knowledge of statistics, cell/molecular biology, biomarker characterizations, and analysis, or in vitro toxicology is highly desirable
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide possible solutions
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Good time management, record keeping, and task prioritization skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
ScienceView all jobs at InnoTech Staffing