Job Description - Technician Trainee
This is an opportunity to get out into the field - support your team, senior technicians and the customers! People are happy to see you when you arrive to repair their auto glass. At the end of the day, customer satisfaction is what they are known for and guarantee. If you enjoy seeing people smile, this position might be the right fit for you!About InnoSource
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.Key Responsibilities - Technician Trainee
- Act as a main point of contact for customers.
- Repair auto glass and install other products either on-site or at the client’s facility, while ensuring quality and customer service satisfies the customer.
- Passionate about customer service while demonstrating a positive attitude in a safe environment.
- Ability to abide by company guidelines and keep accurate company records.
Required Skills and Knowledge - Technician Trainee
- Knowledge of auto glass repair techniques, customer service, and geographical preferred areas.
- Able to drive safely and uphold to traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects up to 75lbs.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and job-related software, operate a mobile device, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill in providing word class customer service, verbal communications, and effective listening.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Paid training.
- Starting pay at $15/hour.
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental reimbursement, & Life insurance.
- Full time.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran#ZR