Now starting your career at $12.50/hour!
Apply today and let InnoSource introduce you to a great career at Met-Ed, a FirstEnergy company in Reading, PA! Met-Ed is an award-winning utility company serving six million customers. This customer service role is a great opportunity for career-minded individuals to be converted to a full-time employee of Met-Ed and have opportunities for promotion and growth.
About the Opportunity
Upon being offered a position, you would start on InnoSource’s team at Met-Ed/FirstEnergy. After about 6 months of good performance, our goal is for you to be converted to full-time employee of FirstEnergy, with an immediate pay increase. In addition, you will be given the opportunity to enroll in advanced training and even more pay increases.
After completing paid training to ensure your success, you will:
- Answer incoming calls – no sales or telemarketing
- Answer existing customer service questions
- Help resolve customer problems
- Talk to people who have expressed interest in becoming a Met-Ed/FirstEnergy customer
Compensation and Benefits
- Overtime hours available if interested
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefits
Do you have the experience and positive attitude to join the team at Met-Ed/FirstEnergy?
- Two years of customer service or related experience - customer service experience can include office and retail work
- Ability to deal professionally with dissatisfied customers
- Upbeat attitude
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED
- A passion for delivering great customer service
EOE Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet