Bilingual Customer Service Advocate –Scottsdale, Arizona
InnoSource is partners with Nationwide, the nations leading insurance provider. We are currently seeking motivated professionals looking to jump-start their careers with an award-winning company located in their new Scottsdale location. An ideal candidate will be driven, possess strong communication skills, and have a desire to advance in the future. This is a fantastic entry point into a great corporation that enables multiple opportunities to advance with this prominent nationally known Insurance provider. You will be taught everything that you need to know, so no experience is required!
Responsibilities of a Bilingual Customer Service Advocate:
- Providing exceptional customer service while building relationships with existing customers all over the U.S.
- Assisting customers with a range of complex inquiries
- Playing an instrumental role in helping customers make the best decisions possible regarding their financial needs
- Helping to support team success with daily team meetings and a strong cooperation
Compensation & Benefits of a Bilingual Customer Service Advocate:
- $16.80/hour starting pay
- Opportunity to earn multiple pay increases within your first year
- Excellent benefits - Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Opportunity for advancement and salary increases within the first year
- Holidays Off
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 8:00pm (full time, set schedule)
Apply now to join our team to work at a company who was voted Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to work for!".
Qualified customer service advocate candidates will possess the following:
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience preferred in any industry
- Bilingual, Spanish-English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to connect with upper level management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Coursework a plus!
- Desire to build a career!
EOE Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet#ZR