Get your automotive career started with this full-time long-term opportunity in Melbourne and the surrounding areas.About InnoSource
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.Key Responsibilities - Auto Glass Technician Trainee
- You are the first person our customers see when they need their windshield repaired or replaced
- You are a great teammate – you will be lending a helping hand to our senior technicians throughout the repair and installation process
- You also work independently as you pickup, return, and deliver materials, vehicles and supplies to other technicians in the area
- You will gain valuable skills and training as you work closely with your team to complete repair work, preparing you for unlimited growth
- You must be able to occasionally lift and carry heavy objects – up to 75lbs
- Must be able to operate various power tools and equipment
- Skill in providing word class customer service, verbal communications, and effective listening
- Must had a valid Florida drivers license
- 1-2 years of trained automotive work experience
- Previous auto glass work is a plus
- High School diploma or GED required
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Must be mechanically inclined and have experience working with your hands
- Full-time, 40 hours a week, 8am-5pm
- Starting at $15/hour
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, & Life insurance
- Paid training
Apply before June 5th, 2020.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran#ZR
We're serious about acquiring and retaining the highest quality talent. So we offer a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. It's one of the reasons our primary source of candidates is the employed workforce. They are excited and eager for this career opportunity, not resigned to it.
Highly qualified and passionate individuals in a well-matched environment create success. InnoSource's core competency is matching qualified and motivated candidates with long-term career opportunities at our high quality client companies.