We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue. You will be paid based on team performance.
Who are we:
We are a global application investment company with over 100 application launched and in development. We have been in business for over 10 years, have seen tremendous growth and excited to open our new Washington DC branch. We have incredible leadership with years of experience, we don't outsource anything, everything is 100% designed in house, making everyone's jobs nearly automated.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Help close the sales
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to appear on camera, live chat with customers and public speaking engagements
You are not required to work from the office and can work from anywhere in the world. Our sales calls are all virtual, but may occasionally require face to face meetings with clients in which you and a sales representative may be flown out to deal with the client. This position is by contract only, 1099, and we are able to help you with taxes and benefits with our applications. You will have access to the platform for free. Included in the platform is the AutoStartUp Blueprint which will teach you how you can use our business to start, build and launch your own application, your own business, and further increase your revenue. It is not required to be part of our team to have your own business, but we highly recommend it. After all, we are in the business of helping people start, build and automate their business. You will be dealing in the B2B sector with CEO's, executives and other leadership. Communication is key in this role, professionalism and the ability to delivery, are all highly praised. Most importantly is the ability to project.
Why Work Here?See job description
Because no other company in the world can do what we can and we have complete control over our organization