Full Time (W-2) Therapist
- Posted: over a month ago
InnerSourced Solutions is seeking to hire a full-time licensed therapist to provide individual and family therapy. This is a full-time 40 hour per week position that requires a minimum of 25 billable hours per week of direct client contact. Must be available for all in person or remote trainings and meetings. This is temporarily a HYBRID position ~ some sessions may temporarily be provided virtually due to Covid 19. Ideally, applicants MUST reside within 20 miles of Waldorf, MD and be able and willing to provide face to face sessions in the home, office or community if the client desires.
We offer competitive compensation and a supportive work environment. We handle credentialing, intake screening, benefits verification, scheduling for the initial appointment and psychiatry services, and billing for all clients.
- Schedule appointments with clients according to program standards
- Evening hours, minimally 2 days per week
- Meet with assigned clients for weekly individual and/or family sessions.
- Provides complete and timely documentation to support services rendered in our HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based EMR system.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the client’s treatment team
- Uphold with high regard, the confidentiality of clients and follow all HIPPA guidelines
- Strict adherence to COMAR and CARF standards both in practice and in documentation
- Master's degree or higher in social work, counseling, or related behavioral health field
- Licensed in the State of Maryland as a LMSW, LGPC, LGMFT, or LADC
- Must have a consistent history of maintaining required documentation in a timely manner
- Must complete CAQH application or provide CAQH profile data
- Must possess or obtain Malpractice Insurance
- Must possess or obtain certification in First Aid and CPR.
- Must pass background checks
- Possess Maryland driver’s license & reliable personal vehicle
Why choose InnerSourced:
- Flexible schedule
- Individual and Group Supervision for Intermediate Licensed Clinicians
- Competitive compensation with quarterly opportunities for bonuses
- Higher rate of pay for clinical hours over 25 weekly
- Intake coordination with handling call/email inquiries and scheduling first session/gathering initial client information and consent(s)
- CE benefit that increases with time in the practice and full-time status
- Health Reimbursement Account for full-time clinicians
Experience: Minimum of 1-year experience diagnosing and treating mental illness
Compensation: Based on RELEVANT paid mental health counseling / psychotherapy experience
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?