“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.”
The Inner You Counseling Center is expanding and enhancing our capacity for new patients!
What The Inner You Can Offer You as a Licensed Therapist:
· Ability To Create Your Own Schedule
· Dedicated Admin Team To Help Match You To Your Ideal Client Caseload
· Designated Administrative Departments To Aid In Your Client Care
· Unlimited Income Potential
· Clinical Case Consult on an Individual and Group Level
· Continuing Education Trainings Provided
· On Call Team To Aid You and Your Clients
· We Treat All Populations and Specialties
Here at the Inner You Counseling Center, we work hard to create a space of professional development for our clinicians and a place of stability for our clients.
All Inner You Therapists have the ability to participate in case consultation on an individual and group level.
Working for The Inner You Counseling Center allows our therapists the freedom to do what they love with a flexible schedule and administrative support.
With over 40 years of combined clinical experience, our founders understand the importance of being able to come to work, serve clients, and refresh the batteries on a schedule that works best for you.
Scheduling / Locations:
- Outpatient Clinical (Warwick | Glocester | Johnston | Cumberland)
- School and Community Based Clinical Work
- Home Based Treatment
- We Offer Clinical Care 7 Days A Week Days, Nights, and Weekends
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience
· Rhode Island Board Certified as a LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCDP or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
· Experience various populations and ages
· Expertise in multiple areas - including child and family counseling, substance abuse, and mental health
· Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills
· Bilingual is preferred but not required