Human Resources Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations
- Compile reports from personnel databases
- Review and update HR information system records
- Enforce company policies, rules and regulations
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- General knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Inner City Family ServicesWhy Work Here?
Inner City is where you can be apart of a team that cares and believes its our mission and goal to help our community grow.
Inner City Family Services is a community development organization providing a wide range of service toward positively impacting families and communities in Washington, DC. ICFS administers services via the latest and most effective family and community building tools in the field of social and community development. Our services work to develop and sustain healthy families and communities.
2307 Martin Luther King Ave SE Washington DC 20020Washington, DC