- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inn of the Turquoise Bear B&B is seeking applications for full-time hospitality Assistant to join the Inn’s hospitality team. Candidates should be pleasant, service minded, responsible, organized and flexible. The Hospitality Assistant assists with breakfast preparation and service, cleans guest rooms and common areas, clears and washes dishes, does laundry and assists with events and receptions. The Hospitality Assistant works independently and is part of a small, pleasant team who works together at the Inn. The position reports to the Innkeeper / Owner.
• Cleans guest rooms, bathrooms, living areas, kitchen, and common areas.
• Place guest amenities in all guest rooms.
• Launder linens ensuring that towels, sheets and linens are cleaned and ready for use
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the laundry room.
• Make beds including changing linen, towels, glassware, and room amenities.
• Ensure room equipment is operating as expected and report concerns to Innkeeper.
• Replace and restock batteries, light bulbs, tourist information, breakfast supplies, etc.
• Assist with breakfast preparation, set the breakfast table, re-stock foods, serve guests, clear dishes, and clean dishes and kitchen.
• Pleasant demeanor and guest service skills.
• Previous Hotel and/or B&B experience preferred.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be thorough with strong attention to detail.
• Must be flexible to work variable work hours based on Inn’s daily needs.
• Must be able to follow written and verbal directions.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs. and stand and move most of work shift.
• Must have proper documentation to work in the US.
• Proficient in English and Spanish language is helpful.
All Hospitality Assistant positions require flexibility in daily work schedule due to the seasonal nature of the Inn’s business. $13.00 - $15.00 / hour plus regular tips. Must be able to work between 7:00 am to 4pm at least four days a week including Saturday or Sunday.
If you have a resume, please email to email@example.com Calls, applications, or resumes can be accepted between 10am and 4pm.
Inn of the Turquoise Bear
342 East Buena Vista Street
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Telephone: 505 983 0798
Fax: 505 988 4225
Inn of the Turquoise BearWhy Work Here?
Small friendly team, flexible, hard working, zero politics, work independently and have fun!
342 East Buena Vista StreetSanta Fe, NM
TourismView all jobs at Inn of the Turquoise Bear