Inn at Perry Cabin Saint Michaels, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the INN Crew of Hospitality Engineers!
We are looking for a professional Maintenance Engineer to be an INN keeper for a beautiful and historic property in Saint Michaels!
Performs preventive maintenance & 'basic' necessary repairs on Hotel equipment & systems that could include air handlers, ice machines, basic HVAC, commercial laundry equipment, electrical components on switches, panels, thermostats, motor controls, drywall repairs, painting, etc.
- Responds and attends to guest repair requests; and Communicates with guests to resolve maintenance issues;
- Performs preventive maintenance on the entire property;
- Communicates each day's activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards;
- Displays basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building;
- Performs all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough cleanup of the painting or repair area;
- Tests, troubleshoots and performs basic repair on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
- Uses the Lockout / Tag out system before performing any maintenance work;
- Respond to all emergency and alarm situations
Complete job description available upon request!
Discounts on Hotel and other Amenities
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
Inn at Perry Cabin
AddressSaint Michaels, MD
ManufacturingView all jobs at Inn at Perry Cabin