Inn & Spa at Loretto Santa Fe, NM
- Posted: April 27, 2021
- $12 Hourly
Full-time Hourly Position $12.32 hourly = tips with benefits.
Located in Santa Fe, NM. Working out of our Inn & Spa at Loretto.
At Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc, we strive to create an environment where the skills and creativity of our employees can flourish and will be recognized and rewarded. More importantly, employees at Heritage know that their work in preserving and advancing the state's cultural heritage will benefit mankind now and in the future.
Position Purpose: The Barista will help accompany guests on their beverage journeys, and display extensive knowledge of menus and communicate inspiration and purpose to guests, while doing their part to ensure that drinks come out simultaneously, in a high quality and timely fashion. The Barista is an essential support to the Front of House team in creating unforgettable experiences for guests.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Communicate daily with leadership regarding job assignments and required timeframe.
- Maintain positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
- Greet and welcome guests at the bar or in the bar area.
- Support the bartender on any running of drinks to tables as needed.
- Ensure that beverages come out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards at all times.
- Passionately deliver refined, seamless service.
- Maintain cleanliness of all bar and lounge areas, including ice bins, shelving, cups, and tables.
- Answer questions, and offer recommendations to guests (if asked) to create a memorable experience.
- Check identification to ensure minimum age requirements are met for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Resolve issues for guests in a professional and timely manner.
- Notify a manager/bartender if a guest is believed to be intoxicated.
- Handle all checks and cash according to procedures; accurately prepare tip reporting paperwork on time.
- Maintain cleanliness and professional presentation of shared work station and bartop.
- Attend required training sessions or meetings.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this position as needed at the property.
- Current Alcohol Server Certification required.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 20+ pounds frequently.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and experience; high volume and/or fine dining experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
NM Safe Certified Hotelier, Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.
Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Inn & Spa at Loretto
AddressSanta Fe, NM
FoodView all jobs at Inn & Spa at Loretto