inlingua® is internationally known for success with communicative language teaching. inlingua® Washington DC focuses on English language instruction and has served a broad international clientele from our convenient Rosslyn location for 30 years.
inlingua® Washington DC has been CEA accredited since 2004 and is located just two blocks from the Rosslyn Metro station, inlingua® Washington DC offers a range of English classes and standardized test preparation classes such as TOEFL iBT and IELTS.
We are now recruiting teachers for hiring. Positions are typically available for intensive group classes on both morning and evening schedules and 1-on-1 private classes. Morning classes begin at 10am and evening classes begin at 5pm.
The primary current need that we have is for an evening Training to lead a class from 5-8pm, Monday through Thursday.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications to be considered for employment:
- Bachelor’s in TESOL, Linguistics, English, or related with 2+ years post-secondary teaching experience in the ESL field
- TEFL or CELTA
- Native English fluency
- Master’s in TESOL or Linguistics with 2+ years post-secondary teaching experience in the ESL field
- Master’s in Education with a concentration in TESOL with 2+ years post-secondary teaching experience in the ESL field
- Master’s in Education with a TEFL or CELTA and 2+ years post-secondary teaching experience in the ESL field
- Experience teaching test preparation classes
Interested candidates should submit a full resume. Please note that candidates who do not submit resumes demonstrating the minimum qualifications specified above will not be contacted.