IT Project Manager
Inland Imaging Spokane, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
We are looking for a full-time qualified Project Manager for a new opportunity working with one of our clients. The Project Manager is a Full Time, Project position working Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. This position may have the opportunity to start remotely during the current pandemic.
Summary: The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing the design, development, and implementation of project plans and supporting documentation. The Senior Project Manager works closely with business users to evaluate, recommend, and implement technical and process solutions to enhance business value of operations and assists in the decision making process by providing complete, current, reliable, and objective information.
General Description: The Senior Project Manager must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced office environment in meeting continual deadlines. The Senior Project Manager must be able to handle multiple priorities with constant interruptions. Organization is essential in order to meet deadlines. A sense of urgency, the ability to make good decisions, and the prioritization of tasks is necessary.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops proper implementation plans, project timelines, and tracking systems for each project.
- Provides and ensures proper communication between all parties involved in the project; interacts with users to identify project requirements and resolve problems.
- Ensures that the project is proceeding according to established timelines, budgetary constraints, meeting expectations, and adherence to the project scope. Negotiates change orders when appropriate.
- Develops, with the direction of the Director of Client Solutions and the General Manager, and assists with leading the transition of the project from the implementation to the support phase.
- Develops, implements and ensures budgeting and budget adherence during the implementation of the project.
- Ensures the goals, objectives and over-all satisfaction of the client is met or exceeded for each project implementation.
- Monitor project resources, set priorities, provide project status reporting and oversee project budget.
- Works to develop standards within Nuvodia in terms of project implementation processes, communication methodologies, and proper tracking software.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience: Seven years of related experience including--
- Seven years of progressively responsible project management/engineering experience.
- Lead a total life cycle management development project.
- Develop user/client requirements and deploy systems on time and within budget.
- Staff, develop, and deliver IT projects in short time frames.
- Compliance, HIPAA or SOX experience highly desired.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and customer support skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Certifications: PMP Certification is highly desired
- Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio); Internet, Intranet
- Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test which includes marijuana.
Inland ImagingWhy Work Here?
We offer great benefits, retirement matching, profit sharing and more!
Inland Imaging has had the opportunity to provide Radiology Services in the Northwest since 1930. In addition, Inland Imaging is made up of multiple companies that specialize in specific services that encompass our entire business. IIBC is our business company that advises and provides management expertise and IT Services to our other companies, IIPS is our radiologist physician company, IILLC is our joint-venture company with Providence that staffs our imaging facilities and owns our imaging equipment. At Inland Imaging everything we do is guided by our Core Purpose and Values. It's our mission and our commitment to live our purpose and values every day and in every interaction with our patients, our providers, and with each other.