We're looking for a Sales Representative who wants to help us revolutionize the telecommunications industry. From the beginning of your career with our rapidly growing startup you'll play a crucial role in managing and executing our sales and expansion strategy. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects and areas in the company. You will work directly with senior management and help develop our customer base and marketing efforts. As a Sales Representative you will learn the telecommunications industry inside and out, learn to drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to close, learn about effective marketing and distribution strategies, and call on prospects to educate them on our innovative products. It’s an opportunity to advance your career and at the same time make a true impact in the lives of our customers.
This is a full time position that may lead to a sales management opportunity. You will have full training and very attractive incentives based on performance. We’re looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
- Primary tasks: Manage and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Secondary tasks: Assist management
- Generate, close, and follow up on sales and marketing leads.
- Manage and execute sales efforts into new distribution channels.
- Manage and execute marketing efforts to increase awareness.
- Perform market research to compile information on potential opportunities, clients, and more.
- Establish long lasting relationships and provide excellent customer support.
- Track and report on sales and marketing efforts.
- Gather feedback from customers.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned.
Our ideal candidate:
- Always hungry for new leads.
- Very friendly, outgoing, reliable, pro-active, courteous, and dedicated to customer service.
- Initiative to work independently as well as with a team.
- Relentless and never takes “no” for an answer.
- Reliable, highly organized, deadline and detail-oriented.
- Consistently open to feedback.
- No sales experience needed – just a willingness to learn.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.