INSTEP is currently looking for an entry level competitive individual with a customer service or sales background for their full time Customer Service/Sales Representative position. For this position, we have found that candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant, sales, hospitality or customer service industries excel as they have the people skills to provide the “personal touch" that the company is known for. Our company specializes in areas of sales support, customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition.
INSTEP is a leader in the marketing industry and specializes in tailoring customer service to the character of the client and company culture. It is a priority for our client to provide the best customer service & sales support with high professionalism and to maintain and build quality relationships. This job is full-time and involves in-person interaction with customers.
Our niche has been our ability to act as the liaison between major clients and their customers. Through their unique, relationship-oriented approach, they have been able to provide clients tremendous results and an increased market share.
We pride ourselves on their competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. We are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new marketing and customer service experiences. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
- Approach consumers to asses how needs can be met by company services offered
- Provide exceptional customer service, consultation advice, and sales support
- Facilitate administrative tasks and customer scheduling
- Additional tasks as required
Due to recent expansion, we are willing to train a highly motivated competitive individual for management, customer service and lead generation opportunities, but they must be willing to train in an entry level position. This opening is ideal for college graduates or professionals with customer service experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
Benefits of the Customer Service Position:
- Comprehensive Training by a National Manager
- National and International Travel for Company Events
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
- Experience in customer service, sales and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred
- Background in Retail or Restaurant
- Leadership skills
- Local to the office area