Instep is a rapidly growing marketing and sales industry. Founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope, Instep is using cost-effective marketing campaigns and sales strategies. Our goal is to provide the same marketing and sales services as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth have set new industry standards in sales customer acquisition and retention.
We are actively seeking Entry Level Marketing Assistant Managers for our sales and marketing teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a senior management role such as account management and operations management. We are looking for fast-paced, high energy, and competitive minded professionals to cross-train in all areas.
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant Manager is a vital member of the sales team and is responsible for driving leads and potential customers to the Sales Closers in order to ensure a successful sales process. The position is considered to be entry-level and full training is provided.
• Achieve sales growth with profitability guidelines
• Build strong relationships with customers
• Following up all sales leads resulting from marketing activities.
• Timely, accurate sales performance and reports to sales manager
• Overcome objections when necessary
• Learn the sales cycle
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills that are proven to lead to successful sales growth and long-term customer relationships.
• 1-3 years in customer service, sales, or management
• Self-driven personality
• Ability to actively participate in a team setting
• Competency and understanding of management and how to build strong customer relationships.
Inland Empire's Top Leadership Firm