Entry Level Business Support Representative
Inland Empire Marketing Pomona, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Help us grow and improve our Business Support Representative team! We are on the HUNT for independent, motivated individuals who can adapt and manage their own processes and workflow.
LEAP into a new and exciting career and turn your professional aspirations into a reality TODAY!
Our Business Support Representatives are known for dreaming big, working hard, and creating the most memorable experiences for our customers. People are at the heart of what we do. Our dynamic and inclusive team environment sets us apart from everyone else. If you are looking for a company to call home (not just any old job) look no further. The Instep Management family is ready to welcome you with open arms into our supportive and energetic Customer Service Representative team!
- Enroll new clients
- Drive customer loyalty and customer engagement
- Resolve conflicts and listen to consumers without interrupting
- Determine the root cause of customer concern using problem-solving skills to recommend effective solutions
- Maintain lasting relationships with new and existing customers by building a sense of comfort and trust
- Upsell products to consumers to drive revenue and increase sales profitability
- Communicate customer impact trends and concepts for improvement to sales account managers
We look for individuals who can:
- Operate efficiently and productively, both independently and as a team
- Recognize and resolve dilemmas in a timely manner
- Thrive in a competitive team environment
- Have impeccable attention to detail and suburb follow-through skills
- Adapt to a variety of different people and personalities on a daily basis
- Team building nights, dinners, company-sponsored activities, and black tie events
- National and International travel opportunities
- Uncapped earning potential with bonuses and incentives
- Exciting work atmosphere with friendly competition
- Holidays off to spend with the family!
- A high school degree or GED
- Experience in customer service, retail, sales, or serving
- A flexible schedule
Inland Empire Marketing
BusinessView all jobs at Inland Empire Marketing