At KPI Group we are serious about the personal growth of our employees. That is why we provide multiple opportunities for advancement including, but not limited to:
- Sales Class/Client Tier Advancement which is perfect for an individual who would love the opportunity to get a foot in the door in the marketing and sales world and then eventually grow from a professional corporate marketing and sales rep to a senior level manager. This growth involves getting started with confidence-building, relationship building with customers, and self-development.
-Sales Management Training which is perfect for those who love to work in teams and thrive in a coaching and mentoring role. This growth involves learning sales skills in all classes of customers, developing and honing teaching skills as a corporate trainer, and then moving on to become a member of our management team overseeing sales reps and providing reporting to our clients that we sell for.
- Client Acquisitions is perfect for those with vast experience in the business world. These positions are primarily grown from within our company and deals with setting up contracts with our Fortune 100 Clients, the services we are going to be selling for them and the territories we will be selling in.
- Consulting prospective customers as well and upgrades to existing customers on behalf of our clients
- Identify prospective customers using assigned leads
- Reporting Customer Feedback and Leads Management
- Maintain High Ethical Principals
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of new technologies in the internet and television entertainment world
- Reliable Transportation to the office and client meetings required
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager