New Position for New Clients! - Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
The role of the Junior Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts of our firm. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
The Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of our business relationships with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts.
- Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets.
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.
- Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity.
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort.
- Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face at retail venues.
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity.
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market.
Company Work Environment:
We consistently have you network with top performers so that individuals can obtain that overall growth in their profession. Our team is full of members from various backgrounds and we prefer to have an array of individuals to keep up the positive energy in the office.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Effective working in close team environment
- Entrepreneur Mentality
- Seek continuous growth and leading responsibility
• Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience required
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager