KPI Group is looking for quality full time entry level individuals to train and advance through our entry level sales / management training program. This entry level full time person must have a positive and enthusiastic demeanor and work well in a strong entry level team environment. Our position involves one on one sales interaction with customer’s full time.
This is an ENTRY LEVEL FULL TIME salaried position. We are looking to train in: sales, campaign development and business operations from entry level.
KPI Group is now offering full time positions at the entry level for sales and marketing. We are looking for full time entry level people with diverse backgrounds. If you are tired of working in the restaurant, hospitality or retail business, use your experience and switch fields. We are only meeting with candidates that want a full time entry level career, so please only apply if you are serious about making the change.
Responsibilities at the Entry Level include:
- Assisting in the daily full time operation of our company
- Assisting in new business acquisition for our client
- Developing strong leadership skills among our employees
- Managing external customers' needs
- Promotional sales of services to new business prospects
We are constantly looking to surround ourselves full time with the most profitable clients, the most charismatic people, and the most ambitious entry level full time managers. We treat our full time entry level employees as future partners and we know we are all more effective when we are equipped with the right training and knowledge.
- To apply for this full time entry level position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great personality and people skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- A desire to work in a entry level team-based environment
Why is our company so awesome to work for? BECAUSE WE OFFER:
- Advancement opportunities from entry level into Management and Consulting
- Full Time
- Competitive compensation.
- Industry leading incentives.
- Fun & exciting team environment
- Comprehensive and continued training
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager