Inizio Interventions provides behavior intervention services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities and their families. Inizio assists in helping each child reduce his or her problem behaviors while teaching positive replacement skills by using evidence-based strategies in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Visit us online at www.iniziointerventions.com to learn more.
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Paid sick pay for all employees
- Paid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training
- Paid Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) training
- Paid Behavior Intervention Implementation (BII) training
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) mentorship
- Tuition reduction through National University and Purdue University Global
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Performance incentive program with choice of rewards
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as 401K plan for full-time employees
- We are looking for talented behavior therapist applicants who live in the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles, and Long Beach areas.
- Full-time and part-time ABA behavior therapist positions are available for energetic, creative, and detail-oriented individuals who will provide in-home and school-based behavior intervention services to children with autism and their families using the principles and practices of ABA.
- On-site supervision from our skilled BCBA clinical supervisors will sharpen your skills and prepare you for potential growth opportunities.
- Paid trainings take place in our offices and through Inizio's online learning environment.
- Provide one-to-one ABA interventions (i.e., evidence-based communication, play, and social skills) and parent training.
- Under the direction of your BCBA clinical supervisor, consistently implement behavior intervention plans.
- Report child's progress and make recommendations to your BCBA clinical supervisor.
- Participate in Inizio's ongoing trainings, including our Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training program.
- Maintain accurate records of child's performance via electronic data collection, clinical notes, and graphs.
- Maintain accurate records of your billable time.
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), education, psychology, or a related field. Behavior therapist applicants with a high school diploma and either an associate’s degree or 60 units of undergraduate coursework will be considered.
- One year of experience in implementing behavior modification services as a behavior therapist preferred.
- Valid California driver's license and car insurance is required for driving to the homes of the families you will serve.
Compensation dependent upon experience