IT Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT consulting company seeks an energetic and motivated IT Technician to join our support team!
You will work with a variety of technologies and end users while providing the highest level of remote and client-site IT support possible to our large client base in and around the Denver Metro area. Adaptability is key given the many different office cultures and technologies you will encounter. The ability to effectively communicate is required as well as a passion for all things technology.
- **Minimum of 1 year relative experience and technical certification a plus**
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide desktop support over the phone and in-person and troubleshoot a variety of network & end user systems
- Develop and document technical procedures and end user guides
-Work alongside our team of technology professionals to deliver best in class IT support to over 1600 end points
- The desire and aptitude to learn and grow as an IT professional, to always challenge yourself and to help others
- Excellent customer service and people skills are key
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose an issue and follow it to resolution
- Strong troubleshooting, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Be meticulous and a fast learner
- Handle confidential information/material with upmost respect for the client
- Effectively work both alone and in a team setting
- Extensive knowledge of Windows networking and desktop systems
-Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
-Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
-Must have own form of reliable transportation.
-Must have proof of active automobile liability insurance that meets Colorado State Law requirements.
- Must be able to adapt and respond quickly and effectively to client issues. Your tenacity, flexibility, skill set and attention to detail will help you succeed in this position.
- The ideal candidate will share in our core values of Integrity, Altruism, Growth, Improvement, Value, Connector and has a "Go-Giver" spirit.
- Required experience with Windows Technologies, (server and desktop), firewall concepts, Active directory, Backup software, SaaS and VM Ware or Hyper-V and emerging technologies.
Initial.IT was founded in Denver in 2001 and has continued to provide top level IT support to many firms in the Denver metro area.
Initial.IT offers a flexible work schedule, the opportunity to not be micromanaged and the belief that everyone deserves an opportunity to succeed, grow and give back. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer a full range of benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement and many others.
Get fresh IT Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.