Position: Security Guard
Work Location: Chicago, IL medical center
Department: Loss and Prevention
Shift: 8AM-5PM (Mon-Fri) - Weekends OFF
Weekly Compensation: $18.30-$19.70/hr + Bonus (Paid Every Friday)
Benefits: 401(k), Med/Dental, Paid Vacation, etc....
InHome Medical Affiliates (IHMA) - We're currently sourcing for a dedicated Security Officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. Our Security Officer's responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies at our Houston, TX medical center.
About Us: Inhome Medical Affiliates (IHMA)
Since 1983, InHome Medical Affiliates (IHMA) has provided nonmedical management and administrative services for several freestanding medical centers, including urgent care centers and physical therapy clinics. These centers provide health care services throughout the United States. IHMA is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- High school diploma or greater
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.