To apply, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Ingrid & Isabel (IAI), the leading apparel brand in the premium maternity category, has entered an extremely exciting time of expansion and growth since its inception in 2001. This is an opportunity for a classically trained, high energy, results-driven leader to scale Ingrid & Isabel’s ecommerce business.
This position reports directly to the Director, eCommerce. Serious candidates should have proven experience in these critical areas:
- Revenue Growth
- Content Development
- Acquisition and Media (including Email, SEO, SEM, Social & Affiliate)
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing on a strategy to build IAI’s digital presence. This role will work directly with the IAI.com team to drive digital marketing initiatives and optimize IAI across the web. Reporting to the Director, eCommerce, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead all aspects of digital marketing and partner closely with the marketing team as well as external agencies and suppliers. Specifically, this position will grow revenue through content development, improved shopping experience and traffic driving initiatives, including email, SEO, SEM, and social media. Additionally, strong candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with some resource limitations.
- Craft and develop content strategy to drive traffic and ensure on site engagement.
- Manage and communicate content calendar to cross-functional partners.
- Partner with Web Producer to ensure positive customer experience.
- Develop a promotional calendar based on historical performance, competitive research and brand growth goals to drive sales.
- Partner with Director of Marketing, Designers and Web Producer on both site and promotional implementation.
Acquisition, Media and Email
- Develop, execute, and optimize digital marketing plan to achieve key performance metric goals (traffic, orders, AOV) across all devices. Marketing channels include: SEO, PPC, social, retargeting, digital/display, affiliate and email.
- Manage and optimize brand exposure across online channels to ensure consistent brand messaging and presentation.
- Analyze weekly KPI performance and optimize marketing plan based on data.
- Manage agencies involved in all digital marketing initiatives related to website, social media and advertising and manage digital marketing budget.
- Work with internal partners to deliver creative assets such as online marketing banners, social media assets, paid search ads, emails, landing pages, on-site promotional placements.
- Create trigger campaigns, “personalizing” emails based on consumer engagement and purchase behavior.
- Develop email content strategy and execute email marketing campaigns, including managing Web Producer on campaign setup, list management, segmentation, and A/B testing.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly e-commerce sales vs. forecast, identifying opportunities for growth and communicating to larger team.
- Execute seasonal marketing campaigns to meet financial targets; identify and support new opportunities to maximize growth areas.
- Use site analytics and financial reporting analysis tools (i.e. Google Analytics, AB Testing Tools, etc.) to develop and suggest promotional and content strategies to increase conversion.
- Manage integrated e-commerce technologies including site personalization and targeting, A/B testing, product ratings and reviews, on-site search and navigation.
- Partner with Director, eCommerce in identifying website enhancements based on current trends/competitors.
- Create and execute a site tagging and reporting process to ensure ingridandisabel.com site creative is trackable and optimizable
- Highly entrepreneurial, self-directed and resourceful with the ability and independent nature to thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to wear many hats and has worked in a small company a plus
- Enjoys balancing and working on both strategy as well as executional tactics; is both process oriented while not being to wedded to the process
- Creative mindset, but knows the way around a spreadsheet
- Deadline-oriented with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task and deliver with accuracy, driving for execution to results
- An analytical mindset, quantitatively driven
- Self-starter, passion for building and solving problems, comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders; comfortable with senior level audiences
- Ability to influence peer set where direct authority does not exist
- BA/BS degree required
- 5-7 years experience in digital with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in an ecommerce role
- Experience/Understanding of paid search, email campaigns, SEO, and website measurement with demonstrated experience with digital marketing analytics and reporting.
- Strong internal and external partnership and cross functional team management
- Solid understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices
- Experienced using tools/platforms like Google Analytics, Asana, and Google Tag Manager.
- Success growing an e-commerce business, backed by social/digital strategy and tactics
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- A competitive compensation package will be offered including base salary, medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, and 401k benefits.