Ingram's Media is seeking an Art Director/Production-Web Designer in our Downtown Kansas City office.
The ideal candidate for this critically important role must be able to work accurately, quickly and independently,
and will be both creative and able to work in a fast-paced environment, at times required to juggle multiple projects.
• Design and produce editorial features for Ingram’s and our other publications and Websites
• Track client ads and work with clients to collect elements and/or design ads for their approval
• Preflight supplied ads to ensure they meet the printer’s specifications
• Create and upload finalized PDF files
• Create all in-house marketing collaterals, signage for events and other graphic design functions
• Post publications on our Websites. Applicants must be proficient with Wordpress
• Responsible for posting much of the in-house online content. Need to be well –versed in Indesign ; Wordpress and
• Other duties as assigned- awards, signage, photography
Attention to detail and organization are also important. At least 4 years relevant experience required.
Must have extensive experience working in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Experience with PitStop Pro, WordPress, CorelDraw and Excel a plus.
Please send resume, cover letter, references as well as samples of your creative talent to email@example.com