Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Learning and Development Coordinator to contribute to our Human Resources team in LaVergne, TN (Greater Nashville area). This individual provides general support and administration to learning and development activities including course scheduling and logistics, classroom coordination, and learning-related data entry and reporting. Administers the learning management system.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion and are seeking an opportunity with a fast paced, customer-centric company offering a competitive salary and benefits, we can’t wait to meet you!
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Administrative or Coordinator experience
- Intermediate MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- General knowledge of and experience supporting multiple applications
- Detailed, flexible, ambitious and self-starter
- Supports Learning & Development events with administrative activities including data tracking and entry, metrics, and reporting.
- Supports learning-related technology to include learning management system and web-based learning licenses.
- Ensures supplies/refreshments are always stocked for classroom.
- Provides basic AV and technology related support and services.
- Coordinates tuition reimbursement process and dashboard through application and reimbursement of coursework.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram’s First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- We participate in EVerify.
- EEO Poster in English
- EEO Poster in Spanish