Ingram & Hebron is a commercial real estate firm located in Downtown Brooklyn focusing on the Commercial Real Estate market in geographical boundaries of Brooklyn. Our core focus is on Office and Retail leasing as well as sales of commercial real estate properties, investment properties and development opportunities, representing landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers in these transactions.
THIS POSITION IS COMMISSION-ONLY but you can expect a steady flow of leads as well as opportunities to share in transactions with senior agents.
Duties at Ingram & Hebron are:
- Identify and procure clients that are in the market to lease, buy or sell commercial real estate and to manage relationships with them.
- Conducting needs assessment analyses and needs fulfillment efforts such as organizing property surveys, identifying potential properties, submitting Letters of Intent, conducting negotiations, and facilitating communication between interested parties.
- Perform Downtown Brooklyn office and retail market analyses on a monthly basis to ensure our internal property availability database is accurate. We use many different sources in this analyses such as digital channels (websites like Costar, Loopnet, SquareFeet, PropertyShark etc.), and physical channels (walking the area and making phone calls to decision-makers, etc.)
- Collaborate on creation of marketing packages and marketing efforts for properties owned by our clients as well our distribution of our marketing pieces.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns for our client’s properties.
- Attend community social events to develop relationships with local influencers and potential clients. Directly market our properties to targeted businesses in NYC area.
- Financial Analyses: We conduct office and retail pro forma analyses, including rent schedules as well as deal feasibility analyses for investment property such as cap rate analyses, vacancy analyses, financing analyses (current market mortgage interest rates), operating costs analyses and Return on Investment to ensure investor/buyer/tenant interest in the property.
Responsibilities and Duties
Identify decision-makers interested in leasing, buying and selling commercial real estate in Brooklyn NY.
Qualifications and Skills
Consistent sales experience. We will train for specific needed skills. A New York State real estate license will be essential. It may be possible to start without one but you will need to be actively engaged in acquiring one from the beginning of your tenure.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS. THANK YOU.