Licensed Commercial Insurance Sales Representative - Fully Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**Colorado applicants only. While this position is fully remote, we need someone physically located in Colorado who can meet with prospects and clients in person**
Maintain Your Momentum, Come Grow With Us, Your Income Potential Is Unlimited!
Are you looking to grow your Insurance Sales career alongside an outstanding locally owned and operated company? Join us at Ingmire-Phillips Insurance, where we have been serving Colorado since 1959! We are an independent insurance agency seeking a Licensed Commercial Insurance Sales Representative who is self motivated and career oriented with an eye for long term growth. As our Insurance Producer, you’ll be matching your insurance industry experience with your negotiation skills to ensure your clients have the right coverage to meet their insurance needs. You know the importance of building rapport to create strong relationships and build trust with your clients, and you excel at crushing your goals.
If you're ready to grow your Insurance Sales career to new heights, apply today!
- Base Salary + industry leading commission percentages (salary range shown is just an estimate and is truly unlimited)
- Paid On Renewals
- Work From Home
- Flexible Scheduling
- Continuing Education
- Expense reimbursement (mileage, marketing, ect.)
The following are for full-time positions only:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k) - full time employees only
- Use your savvy skills to create insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales.
- Build your clientele via prospecting, networking, and referrals with quality rapport building talents.
- Each client interaction is an opportunity for you to educate & advise clients.
- Utilize your negotiation skills to overcome objections.
- Set and achieve sales goals while working with our management team.
- Colorado Property & Casualty Insurance License Required.
- 1-3 years of commercial insurance sales experience required.
- Basic computer and technology skills, including Agency Management software proficiency.
- A team player who is self motivated and goal oriented.
- Detail oriented and an out of the box problem solver.
- Reliable transportation with the ability to meet with clients/prospects in person as needed
Ingmire-Phillips Insurance Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Ingmire-Phillips Insurance Inc