Ingleside at Home is a premier provider of in-home care services. We provide quality care for mature adults residing in the Virginia and Maryland region. Our team strives to meet the various needs of our in-home based clientele, offering high quality personal and customized services.
Located in the heart of Occoquan, Virginia, we are close to all major roads allowing us to reach our various clients easily. This is a great opportunity to join a team that is committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
We are currently seeking a compassionate Personal Caregiver/CNA to join our Virginia team on an on callbasis with weekend schedule. We rely on our CNA's to provide quality customer service as they assist our clients in their daily activities.
Duties may include:
- Providing assistance to clients in daily hygiene rituals, making sure they are clean, dry and appropriately dressed.
- Assisting residents during meals, ensuring they are receiving the prescribed diet.
- Reporting any abnormalities in hygiene or diet intake to the nurse.
- Encouraging clients to remain as independent as possible in a safe environment.
- Engaging clients in restorative care exercise.
- Assisting clients in relearning or adapting to new methods as part of their restorative program.
- At least 18 years old with a High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least one (1) year personal care giving, companion, homemaking, residential cleaning and/or laundry services; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have successfully completed a state-approved nurse's aide/assistant training program to include CNA training and/or HHA training.
- An active/current certification and registration with the state Dept. of Health.
- Must have a mastery of the English language in both written and oral form.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro