Ingleside Baptist Church Macon, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical,
Purpose: Oversee and coordinate all maintenance, repairs, renovation and cleaning of church properties and facilities. Assure the overall security, safety, and readiness of the church facilities at all times.
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer/Operations Team Leader
Strengths / Skills:
- Experience in the field of facilities management and maintenance.
- Leadership skills with the ability to supervise others
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective time manager
- Provide supervision and leadership for the Facilities Team staff.
- Coordinate the work of the facilities staff and/or contracted third-party housekeepers to ensure the proper setup, cleanliness, and comfort level of all church facilities in accordance with the church events calendar.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan for all building systems & equipment.
- Perform, or facilitate the performance of, all needed building maintenance & repairs.
- Review & approve ordering, receipt, & payment of all facility-related supplies & services.
- Provide coordination and oversight over the work of third-party maintenance contractors.
- Coordinate the management and maintenance of church vehicles.
- Manage schedules for various computerized systems, such as HVAC controls, automated locks, and security cameras, in order to coordinate usage with scheduled church events and achieve optimal efficiency.
- Implement and manage the church’s security procedures and processes, ensuring that the facilities are opened and locked in accordance with the church calendar of events, and ensuring that appropriate safety and security personnel are in place for church functions.
- Provide oversight for the contracted maintenance team (or staff) in the servicing and upkeep of all church grounds (lawns, plants & trees, irrigation systems, pond, parking lots, walkways, street entrances, exterior signage and lighting, etc.).
- Approve and coordinate room setup needs for church events, as reflected on the church events calendar.
- Serve as a resource to the various ministry teams and look for ways to provide enhanced ministry support for their facilities-related needs. Provide advice and counsel to these ministries regarding any facilities and/or construction components associated with various ministry projects, programs, and special events.
- Provide supplemental facilities support as needed for the two church-owned commercial properties (Wimbish Midtown Plaza and Riverside North Office Center), in conjunction with our contracted property management firm.
- Work closely with appropriate staff, contractors, architects, construction teams, etc. as future construction projects are developed and built.
- Develop & implement operational procedures related to church facilities and equipment.
- Recommend an annual plan and operating budget for the facilities areas.
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer / Operations Team Leader in developing the annual capital projects budget.
- Attend regular meetings (Weekly Staff Meeting, Operations Team meeting, & monthly Staff Lunch/Meeting).
- Attend and support other special events as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Team Leader, Executive Pastor, or Lead Pastor.
Ingleside Baptist Church
Full details: ingleside.org/employment
834 Wimbish RoadMacon, GA
Real EstateView all jobs at Ingleside Baptist Church