At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world\. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments\. Our people and our family of brands-includingClub Car,Ingersoll Rand,Thermo King,Trane,American Standard Heating & Air ConditioningandARO\- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency\. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results\. For more information, visitwww\.ingersollrand\.com\.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment\. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including minorities, females, individuals of all sexual orientations and gender identities, individuals with disabilities, and United States qualified protected veterans\.
This position supports the Climate Business\.
Responsible for routine planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources\. Also responsible for customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technician Supervisors, and coordinating jobs with Project Managers\.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates service resources\.
- Assigns team members to project
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub\-contractors and equipment based on project needs, and availability\.
- Inputs project location to system\.
- Generates Work Order Documents, dispatches technicians, and notifies customers\.
- Responsible for customer interaction/satisfaction
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary\.
- Reviews project paperwork, complete calls, and forwards project paperwork to Project Administrators\.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests\.
- Logs service start\-up and service work requirements in job tracking system\.
- Responsible for generating, interpreting, and printing various assigned reports\.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required\.
- Education: Certificate from technical school or college
- 6 months- 3 years of related experience/training
- Combo of both education experience
Valid Driver's License \(occasional field visits\)
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals\. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest\. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations\.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you belong with Ingersoll Rand\. Progress begins with you\.
Primary Location: MAITLAND\-Florida
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Aug 16, 2019, 5:47:26 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.