Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including minorities, females, individuals of all sexual orientations and gender identities, individuals with disabilities, and United States qualified protected veterans.
Responsible for routine planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources. Also responsible for customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technician Supervisors, and coordinating jobs with Project Managers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates service resources.
- Assigns team members to project
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, and availability.
- Inputs project location to system.
- Generates Work Order Documents, dispatches technicians, and notifies customers.
- Responsible for customer interaction/satisfaction
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Reviews project paperwork, complete calls, and forwards project paperwork to Project Administrators.