- Posted: over a month ago
Reports to: Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Length of Service: Permanent
Ingersoll is a global leader in the development of advanced machine tools for the world's aerospace, transportation, energy, and other heavy industries. We manufacture the largest metal removal, automated composite placement, and 3D printing machines in the world.
We are seeking a creative, driven, and highly motivated Junior System Engineer to join our team!
The candidate will be properly trained on the shop floor in order to independently perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting in the field.
- Troubleshooting of wiring and electrical systems
- Troubleshooting of fluid and electrical servo activated systems
- Troubleshooting of closed and open-loop axes control
- CNC first software load, logic debugging, and parameters configuration
- Train hands of junior system engineers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong programming or ladder logic skills
- Strong knowledge of AC/DC circuits
- CNC machine parameters and axis drive parameters tuning
- CNC geometry and positioning axis compensation
- Interpretation of electrical and fluids schematics
- Solid communication skills
- Able to effectively organize and prioritize day to day activities
- 2-5 years of related experience in an automated manufacturing environment
- Some domestic and international travel
- Technical degree required or a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience in an automated manufacturing environment
- Holidays (9 per year)
- Sick/personal leave
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- HSA and Flexible Spending Account
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Tuition Program
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R.
- 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
To all recruitment agencies: Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc. does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Ingersoll Machine Tools employees or any other company location. Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc.is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email Careers@ingersoll.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc.