Position Purpose or Objective
The Account Services Associate will cultivate the established relationship with customers through accountability, innovation and commitment and ensure exemplary customer service. This role partners and advises the Sales and Marketing and Sales Department Operations on all account activity, with strong communication between internal/external customers. The associate requires the ability to work directly with all levels of the organization including senior management.
Major Areas of Responsibility
· Responsible for processing of customer orders, communicating order status, pricing and shipment information in a timely manner
· Research and resolve shipping, customer placement, and order entry discrepancies, as well as, review financial impact incurred
· Responsible for all SAP related requirements including but not limited to daily reports and discrepancy resolution
· Review and validate third-party return processing
· Inventory monitoring via customer web based portals
· Build and enhance business relationships with assigned accounts through managing special requirements, inventory updates/information.
· Leads weekly conference calls with customers to discuss order status and activity
· Attend and contribute to a weekly staff meeting to effectively communicate with all members of the department keeping group abreast of current issues.
· Work hand-in-hand with Contracts Administrator on all Customer setup maintenance
· Monitor customer fill rates, weeks-on hand inventory, cycle times and scorecard compliance ratings ensuring we maintain customer compliance standards.
· Generate weekly customer reports to be distributed by Associate(s)
· Maintain & validate DEA & state licenses in system
· Understand and follow all SOP’s
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must be able to communicate effectively whether in person, on the telephone, or through correspondence.
· Ability to enter data accurately.
· SAP preferred
· Ability to handle multiple tasks well.
· Ability to facilitate resolution of client issues
· Must have advanced skills in Microsoft applications
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· Experience developing and creating formal presentations; advanced presentation skills, intermediate computer skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience
· BA or BS degree preferred
· At least 3 years of Customer Service required, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
· This position requires the employee to routinely use a computer and telephone.
· General office environment
Ingenus Pharmaceuticals LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Why Work Here?Ingenus believes lower-cost generic medication improves patient access and offsets overall healthcare costs. Since 2010, Ingenus has helped to make a difference by developing, manufacturing and commercializing quality generic medications as cost effective solutions for patients, suppliers and stakeholders across the healthcare continuum.
Great opportunity for career advancement