Ingenium is recruiting for Commercial Drivers that have a Class B or Class A License with Airbrake, Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements!
Why YOU want to work with Ingenium-
- $5,000 SIGNING BONUS FOR DRIVERS
- Competitive hourly wages
- We love to promote from within- Ingenium has great opportunities to grow within the company
- HAZWOPER certified preferred, but paid on the job training available for qualified applicants
- Flexible schedules- 4x10 shifts
- Employee Incentive Program
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Benefits
- PTO, Sick and Holiday pay
- Employer paid Costco membership and extremely subsidized 24-hour fitness membership
- Company Uniforms
- Immaculate Fleet of Company Trucks
At Ingenium, we pride ourselves on being the industry leader in providing sustainable hazardous waste management solutions. We go beyond traditional transportation and disposal with a commitment to being a responsive and accountable partner to our clients by working together to increase sustainability and reduce cost and liability in every possible area.
Ingenium has been one of the fastest growing companies for the past seven years and we want YOU to join our rapidly expanding team!
Are you IN? Apply today!
The Driver/ Technician is charged with independently carrying out routine hazardous waste disposal projectsand onsite services. He is charged with safely operating Ingenium’s transport vehicles and other equipmentwhile working with hazardous and non-hazardous materials, ensuring adherence to local, state, and federalregulations. The Driver/ Technician is often the individual who directly interfaces with the clientele duringprojects.
Drivers are required to download, complete and re upload the Driver Addendum with their application. Find the Driver Addendum under the Attachments section of the job posting.