Ingenious Med, a growing, industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
Technical Support Specialists are an integral component in Ingenious Med’s commitment to delivering outstanding products and customer service. As part of our 24x7 service model, level 1 Technical Support Specialists are responsible for providing front line support to customers on Ingenious Med’s web and mobile platforms by phone and email. In this client facing role, Technical Support Specialists are responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Technical Support Specialists work both independently and as part of a team (immediate and cross function) to provide timely and effective resolution to customer issues.
- Responsible for initial technical analysis and support for all incoming customer issues or inquiries.
- Provide exceptional customer support by offering the same high level of diligence regardless of the scope of the issue.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, identify solutions and resolve Level 1 customer issues within designated SLAs or service level targets.
- Collaborate with team members or other departments to work through problems to ensure successful and timely completion of a ticket as necessary.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved or Level 2 problems.
- Ensure outstanding end-to-end client support experience by managing and actively communicating the status to clients throughout the incident response by phone or email.
- Timely and accurately create, maintain and close support cases within Salesforce.
- Maintain professional and patient demeanor at all times.
- Participate in on-call, after-hour shift rotation, to ensure overall service level targets are achieved.
- Conduct regular self-guided study in order to stay current on new application functionalities.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Friendly, cheerful, “can-do” demeanor.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Associate’s Degree in business, computer science, health services or related field or Technical diploma or equivalent work experience
· 2+ years of technical support and customer service experience
· Proficiency with MS Office and other standard business software
· Familiarity with iOS and/or Android mobile platforms
· Proficiency in SQL preferred
· Experience with Salesforce and/or Visual Studio preferred