- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
· Local consulting company is looking for a motivated individual to join our consulting team.
· Time will be split working with the technical team and software applications team.
· Will work both internally and externally with colleagues and customers.
· Will be involved in the full life cycle of some projects, from installing hardware/software to testing, maintenance/support and end user training.
· Troubleshoot various technology situations including, networking, hardware and software
· Experience installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server
This would include items such as backups and restores, application access, high availability configurations, performance tuning, and scripting jobs / stored procedures.
· Experience installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading various hardware and software packages
This would include items such as Windows Server, RAID, hardware optimization and performance tuning, Active Directory, MS Exchange, networking hardware, SharePoint, Azure, Dynamics ERP solutions.
· Maintain and document work schedule
· Manage own projects and meet deadlines while prioritizing and communicating workload as needs arise
· Communicate professionally and effectively both electronically and in person
· Troubleshoot, communicate, and work through both software and hardware installation and configuration challenges
- Server hardware configuration, tuning, and testing
- Hyper-V or VMWare
- RDS deployments
- Server backups, offsite replication, and DR testing
- Configuring and maintaining SharePoint
- SQL installs, tuning, backups, maintenance plans
- MS Active directory initial setup, upgrades, and maintenance
- Group Policy object configurations configuration
- Exchange onprem or M365 Exchange Online
- Windows Server 2016 or newer
- Windows 10 or newer
- Printer troubleshooting, redirecting, and sharing
- Firewall installation, configuration, and upgrades
- Switch installation, configuration, and upgrades
Salary is commensurate on experience and certifications. Benefits available
· Health/dental/vision insurance – premium partially paid by company
· Company paid short, long-term disability and life insurance
· Phone stipends
· 3 weeks PTO pro-rated in year 1 – Floater holiday after 1 year
· Personal and company bonus opportunities available
Infuzion SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Come work for a company where your presence makes a difference. We need you!
Our company revolutionized one of Microsoft’s ERP systems, Dynamics GP, by tailoring it for the Wine and Spirits industry. We need team members that are ready to help us support our expanding growth.
614 Mabry Hood RdKnoxville, TN
TechnologyView all jobs at Infuzion Solutions