Facilities & Asset Management Specialist (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Facilities and Asset Management Specialist you'll be involved with multiple facets of the company as you interact with internal stakeholders and external vendors to plan, coordinate, and oversee the completion of facility related projects. You will oversee lease administrative functions, maintenance of buildings, equipment, and fleet assets with a focus on cost containment and compliance with company policy, BOP, FDA, OSHA, Accreditation, and other Government Regulatory bodies. You will collaborate closely with suppliers, contractors, and distributors to negotiate rates for facility related repairs, build-out and maintenance. You will use your experience as part of the Operations Department to oversee and support the functionality, safety, and sustainability of company buildings, grounds, infrastructure, and assets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates, oversees, and manages work assignments, maintenance, and repairs of company facilities, including clinical areas, pharmacy, warehouse, employee occupancy space and grounds
- Manages cleanliness/janitorial services, organization, waste removal, landscaping, utilities, plumbing, security, HVAC, etc., within and around the facility
- Collaborates with various internal and external stakeholders to help ensure successful implementation of new pharmacy, alternate care sites, and/or office space start-ups, expansions and/or relocations
- Coordinates company vehicle/fleet routine maintenance, repairs, and inspections
- Oversees capital project planning in conjunction with company leadership to meet deadlines
- Obtains and reviews work orders, price quotes and oversees completion of assigned projects
- Attends real estate, lease management, contractor, and vendor meetings
- Evaluates and negotiates vendor price quotes as needed
- Performs due diligence and reference checks on contractors as needed
- Oversees facility related special projects, work assignments and labor
- Submits purchase requisitions, agreements and/or leases for office equipment, material, furniture, vehicles, and tangible assets per company policy
- Conducts financial/business analytics to ensure ROI and cost containment to meet budgetary guidelines
- Processes and reviews invoices for accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to help ensure appropriate/sufficient pharmacy and office equipment, including lighting, wiring, furniture, etc., to support an efficient and safe work environment
- Provides input related to space requirements, product stocking/storage and maintenance of pharmacy and warehouse equipment including shelving, delivery needs, and shipping access within the facility
- Participates in emergency management/disaster planning, and business continuity activities
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by collaborating, supporting, promoting, and applying the best practice standards of conduct including those on attendance, mutual respect and support, honoring diversity, effective communication, and improving the work environment
- Exhibits flexibility when work assignments need to be adjusted to meet service, delivery and workload needs of team
- Takes initiative to identify, develop and adapt new policies and practices that improve quality of work
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Travel is required as part of this job responsibility
Confidentiality and Compliance
- Always maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Observe legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary company information
- Understand and comply with HIPPA
- Participate in the process for assessing, managing, and reporting medication-related incidents and equipment error and/or failures. Accurately completes occurrence forms and forwards them to the pharmacist on duty and/or in charge.
- For all activities complies with accreditation, legal, regulatory, and safety requirements
Minimum Education, Certification and Experience/Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience working in a facilities management role
- Excellent communication skills including reading, writing, and speaking
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead and manage projects, meet deadlines, negotiate with vendors/contractors, read price quotes and estimates, record and maintain records
Highly Preferred Certification and Experience/Skill Requirements:
- Strong vendor relationship building, project management and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, Home Infusion Accreditation and State Board of Pharmacy guidelines
- Experience working in a pharmacy setting (e.g., specialty, infusion, hospital or LTC facility)
- Knowledge of 797 sterile compounding procedures and pharmacy cleanroom requirements
- Experience with disaster planning and business continuity practices
- Required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear
- Required to use hands to operate vehicles and office equipment
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
- Specific vision requirements for this job include; close, distance and peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position without compromising patient care.
InfuCare Rx is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military status, marital status, citizenship/immigration status, sex (including pregnancy and relation conditions, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 and older), disability, genetic information (including employer requests for, or purchase use, or disclosure of genetic tests, genetic services, or family medical history), retaliation for filing a charge, reasonably opposing discrimination, or participating in a discrimination lawsuit, investigation, or proceeding. Background checks and drug screens are part of our hiring process. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Infucare Rx Inc on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries
Get fresh Asset Management Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.