- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking to hire a Systems Engineer (Contract) to become an integral part of our infrastructure team! You will design, manage and monitor Windows based operating systems. ***This is not a remote position***
- Develop, implement and manage computing systems software
- Manage Windows based servers with focus on details
- Manage backups (Full knowledge of recovery)
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Document all tasks and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve systems issues
- Ability to work during normal business hours and participate in on-call rotation
- Engineer Solutions
- Solid Windows OS experience
- VMWare 6.0 or higher
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- CyberArk, Trend and other security management tools
- MS Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Proficient knowledge of VMWare/Xen is preferred.
Familiarity of Veaam & Cloud backups solutions & Knowledge of PowerShell and Scripting is a plus.
Infrastructure and Communications S
AddressJohns Creek, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at Infrastructure and Communications S